The Lakes Weekly Bulletin is a successful publication which focuses on workers, residents, locals and newcomers to the Wakatipu Basin. We print over 4000 copies hot off the press every Tuesday, making us the first publication on the Street. We hand deliver to over 1200 businesses in Queenstown, Frankton, Arrowtown and Glenorchy, and have numerous drop boxes throughout the area including hotels, backpackers, cafes, shops, supermarkets and petrol stations. Our website is constantly growing with over 1,500 downloading the electronic edition every week. The LWB is an effective, affordable and easy form of advertising for your business.
We offer standard advertising rates, contract discount rates and volume discounts. We can also provide personal packages to suit your business needs.
On request the Lakes Weekly Bulletin Display Advertising Rates or Situations Vacant Rates can be emailed directly to you. Contact Us to receive these.
- Our columns are three times the size of normal newspapers columns at 9.5cm wide.
- Placing an advert with the LWB is easy. You can provide us with a print ready advert or we can design one for you.
- All images and print ready adverts need to be sent electronically as a JPEG or PDF at 300 pixels per inch to email@example.com.
- Booking deadline is Thursday prior to publication.
- Information for adverts to be designed by the LWB are required noon Thursday prior to publication.
- Print ready adverts are required by noon Friday prior to publication.
Terms and Conditions
Lakes Weekly Bulletin (LWB) may alter, abbreviate or omit any advertisement as its discretion without notice.
LWB accepts all advertisements on the basis that:
- They are not misleading or in breach of the Fair Trading Act 1986
- They are not defamatory
- The meet all acceptable advertising codes
- They do not breach any copyrights or intellectual property rights
- The advertiser is liable for all the any consequence that may arise as a result of the advertisement being published. LWB cannot be held responsible for any loss consequence as a result of an advertisement being published or not published as the case may be.
- All advertisements must be paid for prior to publication unless otherwise arranged.
- Failure to comply with arranged payment terms will result in late fees and/or your information will be passed on to our Debt Collectors
- Any artwork images or text supplied and/or designed by LWB on behalf of the customer, will remain the property of LWB and/or its supplier.
- The advertiser agrees to pay standard production rates for any additional work required to make images press ready, including converting open files, or re-designing advertising. Any alternations to content will be charged for.
- All cancellations will incur a 50% cancellation fee: 50% of remaining adverts. The fee becomes payable immediately on receipt of advert cancellation instruction.